Relevant experience of 10 years or more in mid to large size dairy companies
- Be responsible for the performance of all his obligations to the full satisfaction of and subject to the overall supervision of the Head, Plant Operations/Production Function.
- Engaging in the establishment of the processing plant, engaging with vendors and ensuring timely completion of the plant construction and commissioning.
- Responsible for manufacturing, purchase as well as manufacturing support functions
- Manage all areas of the plant including administration, production, processing, packaging, quality, maintenance, warehousing, shipping, purchasing, safety, and environmental.
- Direct the overall activities of the plant to ensure customer orders are received, scheduled, produced and shipped to meet the requirements
- Cost Control: Responsible for expense control, including shrink, labor and overhead costs
- Quality control: Ensure that the finished products meet the established product specifications and quality standards. Would be responsible introducing new products.
- Process Optimization: Continuously analyze production process to maximize efficiency and minimize costs
- Schedule Management:: Ensure a guaranteed processing and production
- Staffing: Ensure an optimized work force in terms of quantity and quality.
- Be responsible for Effluent treatment plant and ensuring that pollution norms are met in waste water treatment and discharge.
- Responsible for manufacturing and optimum maintenance operations (including routine, preventive and corrective maintenance) which ensure the most effective return on assets and minimize downtime.
- Be responsible for effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital so as to minimise manufacturing costs. Responsible to submit optimum plans and once approved for their execution.
- Plan and process in coordination with sales and procurement function.
- Prepare management reporting as required
- Timely report any site non-compliances to all labour, safety, and environmental regulations
- Perform other functions as may be necessary from time to time to effectively fulfil his obligations
Leadership, Time Management, Discipline
Send your Resumes to : email@example.com