Head, Sales & Distribution
12 – 15 years
- To determine annual turnover and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analysing trends and results..
- To establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- To maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current knowledge with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- To evaluate outcome of market research, market conditions, and competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as needed
- To implement sales programs by developing field sales action plans. Formulate and plan sales policies of the Company.
- To complete sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results. Exercises general supervision and control.
- To maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees in coordination with HR.
- To maintain sales staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- To provide direction, sales & distributions channel guidance and know how.
- To oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the Sales promotion programs that drive demand for our products.
- To monitor the effectiveness of all sales efforts.
Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing, Leadership
Send your Resumes to : email@example.com