Zonal Sales Manager
Zonal Manager, Sales & Distribution
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Monitors team performance and motivates team to achieve desired results
- Approval of expense claims of team
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current knowledge with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing, Leadership
Send your Resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org