Time : 15-20 minutes
∙ Serves 4
1 cup Milk Powder
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
1/4 cup Osam Standardised Milk
1/4 cup Butter
Saffron strands dry fruits or nuts of your choice for garnishing (optional)
1. Butter a tray or plate and set aside.
2. Heat butter in a non stick pan on low flame until melt.
3. Add milk and milk powder and mix thoroughly.
4. Now mix in the powdered sugar and keep stirring continuously.
5. Cook till it becomes a lump in the middle and butter starts leaving the sides of the mixture.
6. Transfer this mixture to the buttered tray or plate and flatten in with the back of a spoon.
7. Allow it to cool and set. Now cut into desired shape and garnish with the soaked saffron and nuts of your choice. Serve at room temperature.