In Covid scenario, every business got highly affected but Dairy being a ubiquitous part of food palette in India was not affected. So here is a great business opportunity for you to earn handsome money at very low investment.
OSAM offers a risk free; non-Covid impact business proposal by offering the Franchise of its ‘My OSAM Store’ SIS concept.
- To associate with “OSAM” as business partner (franchisee), the prospective franchisee must have their / rented shop / premises at prime location.
- The franchisee must have a prebuilt shop / space in good location, either own or rented. Franchisee are advised to rent a shop below Rs 6000 per month. Rent is subject to be paid by the franchisee to the property owner as per their Internal Agreement.
- Electric bill & other operating cost of store will be borne by franchisee.
- Shop renovation cost, furniture & fixer, electric equipment and other utility cost will be subject to borne by Franchisee on his own choice & discretion.
- Electrical appliances such as a Microwave oven, Mixer grinder, tea/ coffee machine will have to be purchased by the Franchisee from Market.
- OSAM will do Branding of Shop/ Outlets, inauguration & promotion of sale subject to SOP of organization.
- The approval for location& Standard of Store is subject to OSAM’s marketing and sales personal opinion.
|Products||Average Margin Of Profit||Remarks|
|Milk||4%||Attractive Incentive & Consumer Offer will be offered (T&C apply)|
|Lassi / butter milk||11.00%|
Documents required: –
- Self-attested and stamped copy of Pan card and Aadhaar card of Applicant with three Passport SizePhoto along with filled application form of company
- Rent agreement of shop (ifrented) otherwise address proof as electric bill or photo copy of holding number of property.
- One un-dated Security cheque in favour of “HR FOOD PROCESSING PVT LTD”.
- Security cheque declaration and signature verification by bank (if Security Deposit amount remitted online to HR FOOD PROCESSING PVT LTD) and First page of Bank Passbook Copy.
|Product||Sub category||Brand Tie-ups|
Dairy and Non-Dairy
|Bakery products – Biscuits, bread, cakes etc.||Moreish/Nasta/Britannia/other reputed brand|
|Ice cream||Kwality/Rollick/cream bell/Other (except any competitor brand)|
|Dairy products||Only OSAM|
|Snack food||Lays, Haldirams/other|
|Tea, Flavored milk shakes, Lassi etc.- Freshly made||Use only OSAM Milk.|
|Bottled Juices/Health beverages||Alo fruit/other reputed brand|
|Energy Drinks||Red bull/ Sting etc.|
|Quick bites (e.g. Samosa, Kachori, Patties, Burgers, Pizza, Pastry)||To be cooked in hygienic condition with good quality raw materials.|
The franchisee may place products in the Non-Dairy category of his choice but should make sure that the packaged products sold should have the necessary FSSAI license and should be of a reputed brand. The list of preferred brands for the Non-Dairy categories have been mentioned.The franchisee cannot sell any dairy /sweets, products of any other company.
Further, Franchisee cannot sell other products of competing brand whenever OSAM launches its own category of products in the particular segment.